My mission is to help you transcend the limitations of the 3D world and step into a world where magic and miracles are part of your daily life.
I know you have a big mission. I want to help you fulfill that mission and help you unleash the unlimited potential that already exists within you - so you can step out of perceived limitations and create a life more empowering than you can imagine!
Let me help you step out of outdated, cookie-cutter business models and create a business that is in complete alignment with who you are and with your soul purpose, so you can serve the people you are meant to serve at the highest level and create ripples of transformation through your work.
Let me help you find the clarity, confidence, and courage to get serious about living the life you came here to live.
Together, let’s transform your fears into faith, your challenges into miracles, your business into a vehicle for growth and transformation, and your life into your own heaven on earth.
Yes, this is possible for you.
Let me take your hand, and let’s do this!
Hi, I'm Vibeke!
My mission is to help you live a fulfilling life that makes you excited to wake up in the morning. You staying small does not serve the world and it’s time to step into your power and brilliance and live the life you came here to live. To use your gifts to serve the world and step into living the life you’ve always dreamed of but didn’t know how to live.
I believe that the foundation for wealth is inner peace and that success should never sacrifice your health and well-being.
What does your soul crave?
Maybe it’s more time, a slower pace of life, more time with your family, love, health, self-expression, having time to travel, being able to do the things that set your soul on fire…but that you’ve been telling yourself you can’t…
If you could live any way you wanted, what would that life look like, my love? How would things be different? What would you be doing with your life?
I can assure you, no matter how far fetched this life may seem to you today, I promise, if you commit to having it, it is all very possible for you.
You see, my life wasn’t always all roses. In fact, looking back, there are times I wonder how I even got through it. Even though outwardly it looked like I had it all together, that I was successful and all was well, truth be told, I was a mess.
I decided to change. And the gifts life has given me in return are beyond my comprehension and wildest dreams.
I stopped waiting for things to change and decided now was the time to live my life. To give into my soul’s cravings and live the life I came here to live: a life of freedom, peace and joy. A life that allows me to travel, to have time and financial freedom and to follow the urges of my soul while using my passions and gifts to serve others.
Most of all I wanted freedom and peace. Peace from the prison in my own mind, freedom of time and financial freedom. I no longer wanted money, financial resources or limiting beliefs to hold me back from living the life I came here to live.
I want this for you too. To step into living the life you came here to live.
Now I put myself first. I have learned to love myself and to make loving choices that serve me - not just everyone else. And let me tell you a secret, love: When you put yourself first, the energy you put into this world is enough to heal everyone around you. It is not selfish to put yourself first, it’s a necessity and it’s your responsibility to take care of you and to live your purpose.
Are you ready to join me in this journey?
Want to learn more about my story?
Several years ago I fell to the floor and collapsed in front of a client.
My back had given out and my body refused to keep going. This was the beginning of a physical, emotional and spiritual crisis. I was a mess.
For more than ten years, I had been running a business, giving birth to and raising my two boys while managing my traveling husband.
I was taking care of everyone. Family, kids, my husband, friends, neighbors, clients…They all came to me for support, and I kept giving, giving and giving…
The sleepless nights while my boys were little, the clients calling me at all hours of the day, the constant deadlines in my business left no time for me.
I felt like I was physically holding up the world around me.
Yet, now, laying here on the floor, my life was flashing before my eyes and all I could think of was: How the heck did I do this to myself and what do I do now?
Who is going to take care of my small children and run my business?
My head strong attitude of just getting things done had knocked me to the ground. I simply couldn’t live like this anymore, and my body assured me there was no way I could.
Physically the crisis was manifesting in food allergies, visual disturbances, pains all over my body, adrenal and thyroid problems, hormone imbalances, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, candida and complete exhaustion. Spiritually and emotionally I felt lost and depressed. I knew there had to be more to life but I just had no idea what that would look like for me or even what I would do professionally.
Some may say that the warning signs had been on the wall for some time, but I was just living the life I had learned how to live.
And as I started looking deeper within myself, I realized I was in the wrong career, the wrong relationship and I had completely lost touch with who I was.
As I was driving into work in the morning with tears running down my eyes, I knew something had to change. Shortly after I could no longer go into work. A urinary tract infection dictated I stay close to home and the bathroom. All that came out of me was blood.
I quit my job, not knowing what to do next.
I grew up as the positive little girl who never did anything wrong and made sure to keep the peace in the family. After all, there was so much noise growing up - so much tension and shame, that somebody had to be the peacekeeper. That became me.
Since before I was born, my mom had a lover that she would see every week for 14 years, while still being married to my dad.
I could feel my dad’s pain every single day growing up. Sometimes he would loose it, throwing a glass of milk in the wall during breakfast, with glass and milk scattering all around us.
Even though I couldn’t put words on how I felt, I knew that it felt wrong and embarrassing and I was ashamed and felt sorry for my dad.
There was constant bickering in my house. My dad was never good enough in my mom’s eyes, and subconsciously I feared becoming like my dad: Not good enough!
My life became an unconscious journey of becoming enough! Of course, this is not something I was aware of at the time, it was buried deeply in my subconscious mind, yet it was the constant driver of my life and my actions.
So I worked hard, got good grades and became financially independent at an early age. I did well at school, had lots of friends, got several high profile job offers after college and then became good in business…
If I could be the good girl who didn’t cause any trouble, I would at least get some attention from my parents, who were mostly stuck in their own emotional turmoil and were mostly unavailable.
So I grew up learning to please others and keep the peace at all costs, while being friend to everyone…except myself.
As I became a teenager I would get into dysfunctional relationships with guys. I partied a lot, and I was consciously unaware of the crisis lurking beneath the surface. To soothe my pain, I would party and drink.
Even though I stopped the drinking as I got older, the dysfunction only got worse the more responsibility I got, and I slowly sucked myself dry taking care of everyone else. After several years of raising my small children on top of everything else, it was too much. I couldn’t do it anymore.
Now, lying here on the floor, I realized I had to make some serious changes in my life.
I spent years and tens of thousands of dollars seeing all kinds of doctors, changing my lifestyle and eating habits and leaving my job, but it wasn’t until I tuned into the power of my own mind that I was able to heal myself in just two weeks.
Really, could it be that easy?
I knew that I had tapped into something powerful and I knew if I could use my mind to heal myself, the way I did, then I could do anything!
After I discovered the amazing power of the mind I realized that my purpose is to help you tap into the unlimited potential of your own mind so you can have, be and do anything you want. Yes, my love, that is possible once you learn how to tap into your own powers and align yourself with the laws of the universe.
I decided to put my process to the test and made the bold goal at the time of making $20,000 in my business in a month. This was at a time my business was barely making any money at all, but I believed so strongly in the process I had used to heal myself that I knew I could do it. Just a few weeks later, I made $24000 in three days, not working any harder than before. Needless to say, my process was working. This is the same process I now teach my clients so that they too, can create the results they want quicker and with less effort.
I am a truth seeker, coach, energy healer, teacher, personal development junkie, mindset freak, healthy living enthusiast, yoga and meditation lover and small business wizard. I choose to live every day from my heart and to share the wisdom I’ve learned along my journey to help heal the world one person at a time.
As I started my coaching business the goal was to figure out a better way to run my business so I could teach you how to do the same. A way that feeds both your soul and your bank account. A way that is sustainable and doesn't lead down the path of burn-out like so many entrepreneurs. I knew there had to be a better way and I was on a quest to find out how.
Ask and you shall receive. The Universe has put me on a magical journey, teaching me step by step the secrets, lessons and wisdom required for what I now call Success-soul® living. What’s showed up is beyond what I could have comprehended when I first started this journey. I have surrendered to this purpose and trust I am being guided each and every step of the way. Now, I am being guided to serve you.
When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
There is no coincidence that you are here right now reading this. I invite you to join me in Success-soul® Living.
- Studied Psychology at the University of Oslo, Norway and have a BA in Communications and Public Relations from the University of Oregon
- Certified coach
- Advanced PSYCH-K® practitioner (This is a modality that helps you reprogram your subconscious mind quickly and effectively to create instant transformation.)
- Reiki, Level II (This is a kind of energy healing)
- Attraction Reiki, level 3 (This is another energy healing modality that works on increasing your personal magnetism and success.)
- Mastery ARCH® Kahuna Healing Practitioner (This is an energy healing modality that is a quantum leap beyond Reiki which has potential for instantaneous healings)
- Certified Infinity Healing Facilitator. (Another very powerful healing technique that helps you remove the inner blocks that keep you from manifesting what you want.)
- Yoga Alliance Certified 5 Elements Yin Yoga Teacher. (This is a healing and restorative type of yoga which is based on the Chinese Natural Medicine Model.)
- EFT & TFT Tapping Practitioner (EFT, or Emotional Freedom Technique, is an alternative treatment for healing emotional and physical distress. TFT, or Thought Field Therapy, is a similar modality to EFT which can alleviate and heal a series of mental and physical issues.)
- Vibeke is a life-long learner who is updating her skills regularly. She invests regularly in a variety of training and coaching programs to learn the latest and best tools and resources to grow your business and yourself.
- 20 years of experience as a small business owner in different types of businesses and industries.
Following your soul's calling is the way to Success-soul® Living.
What I Believe
- People are generally good, but hurt people tend to hurt people.
- Nature/The Universe will provide everything we ever need.
- The Universe is abundant and there is enough for everyone.
- Our minds determine whether we are free or not.
- Be yourself fully. There is no one just like you. You have unique gifts nobody else has.
- Your past does not determine your future. You have unlimited potential.
- The biggest jail you can be in is the one in your own mind.
- We can have, be and do everything we want in life. We just need to understand how to leverage the Laws of the Universe and our own minds.
- Love heals all
- Illness is showing you when your soul is out of alignment
- You have the ability to heal yourself with your own mind
- Everything is energy. Change your energy and you will change your life.
- Life is too short to hang around negative people. Let go of them.
- An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
- If you are not growing, you are shrinking
- Fear and anger creates illness. Let go of your resentments
- You will only be given what you can handle.
- The universe always supports you.
- There is a lesson in each challenge you go through in life.
- Your dream is on the other side of fear. You cannot escape fear, only walk through it.
- You get what you believe you will get.
- Anything is possible. You just don’t know how to do it all yet.
- If you have a desire, the means to fulfill that desire is already here.
- You don’t need to see the whole staircase. The how will reveal itself as you go up the stairs. Just take the next step.
- Sometimes you need to step out in faith to get what you want. Hold on to your faith and you will get what you most desire.
- Your mindset/energy controls 95% of your results in life.
- It’s not so much about what you do but about who you are being while doing.
- Your subconscious mind is the train that drives your life. Whatever your subconscious mind believes will manifest in your reality.
- You are a spiritual being in a human body and you have infinite potential.
- Just because you can’t measure something in the physical world doesn't mean it doesn’t exist
- Treat others how you want to be treated. Karma is a bitch if you are.
- Your life is a mirror of who you are at the core. Take full responsibility for your life.
- If you want things to change, you need to change
- Gratefulness is the key to creating miracles.
- The Universe is a living organism that is self-corrective. Don’t mess with the forces of nature.
- God is in all of us. We are all connected. The thought that we’re all separate is an illusion.
- Follow your desires. There is a reason you have them and God/Source/The Universe would not give them to you if you couldn’t have what you want.
- Watch your thoughts, for your thoughts become your reality.
- Follow your intuition. It knows something you don’t.
- Success is not a straight line
- Surrender your ego and let your heart guide you.
- Don’t be a victim. Learn from your situation and move on.
- There are no co-incidences, everything happens for a reason
- When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.