This policy (together with our terms & conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we Tangible Concepts, LLC/Success-soul® Living/successoulliving.com will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site https://successoulliving.com For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller.
The terms “we”, “us” and “our” and “Tangible Concepts, LLC/Success-soul® Living/www.successoulliving.com” refer to Tangible Concepts LLC. The term “user,” “you” and “your” refers to site visitors, customers and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us which personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number and email address.
We provide a blog where users can read articles on business, mindset, personal development, spirituality as well as small business management and growth tactics and a service where users may purchase products and services related to business and mindset. (the “Service”).
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
- This policy covers how we treat your personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of our products and services.
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app? When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may ask and/or collect personal information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that We do not own or control or to people that We do not employ or manage.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data. Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed. Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Information we collect
Product Orders. We collect a variety of personal information with each purchase or services. This includes:
Your name, address, email address and phone number. This information is shared with our e-commerce software providers to ensure the delivery of your order. We use your email to communicate with you about your purchase and to manage our customer relationship with you. When you place an order you may be added to our mailing list to receive information related to your product order or add ons that may help support your original purchase from which you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting us via this contact form.
Your payment information. We collect payment information for each order but we do not store payment information on successoulliving.com’s servers. Your payment information is securely communicated to and processed via our e-commerce software providers.
All personal information collected for an order is used for the fulfillment of that order and to manage our customer relationship with you.
Blog Interaction. We only collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us which may include:
Your email address in order to subscribe to our mailing list; Your name, email address and/or social media profile in order to post a comment on our blog.
Data Linking. Our CRM and email marketing tool Aweber may link your outside social media data such as twitter handle, Facebook handle, or LinkedIn handle etc. This is a part of the design of the system to ensure that you are linked up with the correct email address.
Activity. We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
Data we gather
The information you have provided us with. This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
- We collect personal information when you register with successoulliving.com when you use our products or services, when you visit our pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register with us, we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some services, we may also ask for your address or other personal information such as date of birth. Once you register with successoulliving.com and sign an agreement or submit an order via our shopping cart, or register to receive a freebie or lead magnet or giveaway that we are offering, or obtain our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Successoulliving.com cookie information, and the page you requested.
- We use information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
- Once you give us your email address and thus confirm interest in our products and services we may upload these email addresses to Facebook platform and send you advertising offers via Facebook and or Instagram via targeting that we think you would be interested in based on the offers you have engaged with via email and our web pages.
Information Sharing and Disclosure 3rd Party
Sharing. Please be aware that when you use our Site to post comments and share other information, any information that you provide may not be secure and can be collected and used by others. As a result, you should exercise caution before you make such disclosures.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Tangible Concepts LLC/Successoulliving.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Tangible Concepts, LLC under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Tangible Concepts, LLC communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Information automatically collected about you.
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, information we think you would like based on the information that you have given us or the information that you have reacted with, as well as product/services offers, marketing emails and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
When you fill out registration forms, submit your resume, or provide us with other personal information actively, we collect that information for processing and use in accordance with this Policy. Because we change our offerings and features from time to time, the options you have to provide us with personal information also may change, but here are some examples of situations in which you will have the opportunity to provide personal information to us:
- Creating an account;
- Signing up for email alerts;
- Signing up for our lead magnets, webinars, checklists, meditations, and other free information
- Completing a form related to one of our products or services;
- Contacting us for technical support or customer service;
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
- to send you information you requested
- to send you information that we think you may be interested in based on other offers you have responded to
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning the things you are interested in as it pertains to the services and products that we provide.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to send you information regarding your purchases
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than is absolutely necessary which may be considered on a case by case basis.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
- Aweber – our email service provider for sending emails, newsletters, product details, advertising/marketing materials.
- Our shopping cart processes your information for purchases on their secure encrypted server purchases (this info is kept private for security reasons, we are happy to answer any questions you may have using the contact us form) You may have to provide a credit card to buy products and services from our website. We use third-party billing services and have no control over these services. We use our commercially reasonable efforts to make sure that your credit card number is kept strictly confidential by using only third-party billing services that use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card number.
- Jotform or Gravity Form for when you submit a form on our website to contact us or request a session with us.
Connected third parties:
- Please see above.
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
International Data Transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available via the Internet around the world. We cannot prevent the (mis)use of such information by others. You hereby agree to the transfers of personal information described within this section.
How we secure your data
Security Measures. We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party.
You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS).We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security issues and holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions for the contact forms, strategy session forms, shopping cart, email lists are processed through a 3rd party gateway provider as outlined in this policy and are not stored or processed on our servers.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form. An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms | Strategy Session Forms | Surveys
We use a contact form as well as a request a strategy session form for private coaching and consulting as well as via Contact Form, JotForm and Gravity Form for you to contact us. For example, you may note that you keep contact form | strategy session forms | Survey submissions for customer service purposes, but you do not use the information submitted to them for marketing purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
YouTube – Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. If you don’t want this to happen you MUST log out of your YouTube account.
YouTube helps us make our website more appealing to the end user and therefore, constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Google Drive/Cloud – We use google drive/cloud storage to share free information with you via the sharing feature from our lead magnets/optins you optin to receive from us and/or from our paid programs. If you are logged into your account we or someone else who is accessing the document in the google drive/cloud may also see your google account at that time. If you do not want someone to see you please log out of your google account before you access this information.
On our pages, plugins of the SoundCloud social network (SoundCloud Limited, Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London W1T 3NF, UK) may be integrated. The SoundCloud plugins can be recognized by the SoundCloud logo on our site.
If you don’t want SoundCloud to associate your visit to our site please log out of your SoundCloud account.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you opt into our mailing list via Aweber your information, mainly name and email address and IP address which is automatically collected is stored on Aweber for as long as stay subscribed to our list, or until you ask us to delete the data, if you unsubscribe from our list we purge these records once a year to keep the database clean, if you would like your information removed sooner, you can contact us to do so.
If you submit a contact form, request for strategy session form and complete a survey this information is stored in Contact Form, Gravity Form or JotForm indefinitely to improve the customer service experience and make decisions regarding our business offerings. You, of course, may ask us to delete this data at any time using the contact form.
We use Google Analytics to help improve our site.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising/Marketing cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
3rd Party Link Disclosure:
Successoulliving.com website and/or emails may contain links to affiliate products that we recommend and when you sign up through our affiliate link we may receive a commission. Please know that we only recommend 3rd parties that we know and trust at the time.
Deleting your personal data from our site.
If you would like to be deleted from our email campaigns, shopping cart, etc, please use the contact form and we will be happy to assist you as soon as possible and will delete your data within the 30 day required timeframe to delete your data.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Tangible Concepts, LLC from our offices in the USA. If you access our site or services from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use Tangible Concepts, LLC’s Content accessed through successoulliving.com in any manner or country where it is prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
Vibeke (@) Successoulliving.com
Notification of Changes to this Policy
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Site and this Policy periodically and to be aware of any modifications. Updates to this Policy will be posted on this page.