5 secrets to rapidly grow your small business
Over the last 18 plus years of being a small business owner, I have studied business and success from many different angles. What makes some people succeed while others fail? And what can you do to set yourself up to rapidly grow your business and income? Here are my top 5 tips to anyone who is ready to take their business to the next level, even if you’re just starting out:
- Get really clear on your vision and goals. The trick here is to not let your limited mind tell you what you can have, but allow yourself to dream big. If your vision is not inspiring to you, why even get started? What would your life and business look like if you could have the business of your dreams? Be specific. How would that business enhance your life and the life of others? When tapping into your vision, don’t forget that the only limitations are the ones in your own mind. Anything is possible!
- Create a strategy and plan that excites you, and that is in complete alignment with where you want to go, what you want to do, how you want to serve. Again, remember, anything is possible. I have guided my clients to create some pretty unconventional offerings, and no matter how different they may be, they are selling them like hot cakes! If you have a desire to offer a service that is a little untraditional, chances are there are also people who want to buy it. Trust your intuition and your gut and don’t buy into limited thinking about what is possible!
- Understand the power of your own mind and work on your mindset. No matter what kind of strategy you have, nothing is going to work unless you have your head on straight. Did you know that your subconscious mind controls more than 95% of your success or failure? If you don’t understand the principles of the mind, chances are you are spinning your wheels with little to show for it. Whatever you believe in your subconscious mind to be true will become your reality, no matter how smart you are, how educated you are, how much experience you have or how hard you work. If your subconscious mind is not programmed for success, you will have a struggle getting your business off the ground. Be willing to challenge any limiting beliefs that are holding you back. To start healing and clearing the disempowering beliefs of your subconscious, you can download my Success-soul™Living Starter Kit. It includes a very powerful healing meditation. You can get it here: free resources.
- Invest in yourself and your business and learn from those who have gone before you. One of the biggest mistakes I see small business owners make is thinking they can figure things out by themselves and refusing to invest in themselves and their business. When you start a business, often you don’t know what you don’t know and failing to get the proper support, guidance and structures in your business can truly halt your growth and often run your business to the ground. Learn from those who have gone before you. Don’t try to reinvent the wheel. The quickest way to grow your business is to learn from the mistakes of others, so you don’t have to make the same mistakes. Get a coach or mentor who can guide you through the process, see your blind-spots and point out your BS story that is likely keeping you from reaching your goals. Not wanting to invest is often also a reflection of lack consciousness, which also will affect your business negatively if you don’t change it. If you don’t have the funds to invest in your business, look into how you can get financing. A simple solution may be a credit card, but for others, getting a small business loan may be more appropriate. If you invest wisely, the investments will return to you many times over. When investing, ask yourself; is this something I need or want? Will this investment lead me towards my goals? What is the cost of not investing in my business versus the benefits?
- Make a decision to succeed. This may sound simplistic, but unless you decide that things are going to work out, you’re not truly committing yourself. Something really powerful happens when you decide you are going to do something. The universe will conspire to bring you the people, the resources and the circumstances to help you succeed. Most failure is not really failure, but people giving up because they have not fully committed to succeed. Make a decision to succeed and have faith that everything needed for you to get there will be revealed to you as you take the next step.
If you feel you could use some help in getting your business on track, feel free to fill out this questionnaire to see if you qualify for a complimentary Business Strategy Session.
I believe that happiness is the new rich, inner peace is the new success and health is the new wealth.
Sign Up To Get Your Success-soul™ Living Starter Kit Now
Work With Me
Are you ready to step into Success-soul™ living?